This grilled rib-eye steak is a quick fix yet very nutritious dinner with succulent and juicy steak and assorted vegetables.
For this amazing grilled rib-eye steak recipe you will need:
❣️ Around 800g Rib-eye steaks (3 pieces for 3 servings), cut each piece into two to shorten the cooking time.
❣️ 1 red bell pepper,
❣️ 1 green bell pepper
❣️ Two medium size white onions
❣️ 2 big potatoes
1. Dice the bell peppers and cut or hand tear them into pieces about 3cm in size.
2. Peel the potatoes and quarter them in length way first, then slice them into 2mm thin slices.
3. Peel and cut the onions into the same size as potatoes.
3. Cooking steps:
❣️ Grill the steaks
– Heat up the grill pan at medium hot, wait until the grill pan is very hot.
– Brush each side of the steaks with a bit of olive oil before putting it on the grill.
– Grill each side for about 4 and half minutes. (Almost well-done)
– Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper before serving.
❣️ Stir the fry vegetables
– Heat the wok with medium-high heat, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil when the wok is very hot.
– Add the sliced onions first and stir for 30 seconds.
– Add the bell peppers, stir for another 30 seconds
– Add the sliced potatoes, stir for 20 seconds,
– Add two tablespoons of light color soy sauce, stir for 5 seconds.
– Add about 60ml water, and cover the lid for 3 minutes
– Add 1 teaspoon of dark color soy sauce and half teaspoon of salt, mix well and take out.
– To save time, you can grill the steaks on one stove, and at the same time, stir fry the vegetables on another stove.
– Serve the food on a warm plate.
4. Full Cooking Video
How To Cook The Best Olympian Style Chinese Chive Pocket￼
The Best Coca-Cola Chicken Wing Recipe Ever
Best Kept Secrets Of Delicious Chinese Style Lamb Wrap
The Best Glutinous Rice Balls Recipe Ever Made | 汤圆
This Is How Sea Bream Fish Is Cooked | Special Chinese New Year Edition
The Best Dombré EVER – Caribbean “Pig Ears Dumplings”